The Community Miracles Center is a local and worldwide fellowship. We share our experience of A Course In Miracles and other related spiritual teachings in order to heal our perception of ourselves, our relationships, and the world."
1. Articles of Incorporation Secretary of State of State of California Feb. 9, 1987 (Shows Church intended purpose)
2. Recognition Letter Franchise Tax Board State of California Jun. 17, 1987 (Shows legal Church status)
3. Recognition Letter Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. Jan. 8, 1988 (Shows 501[c] Public Charity status)
4. Amendment to Articles Secretary of State of State of California Jan. 14, 1998 (Shows name change)
5. Reissue Recognition Letter Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. Oct. 10, 2018 (Shows 501[c] Public Charity status with new office address)
"There is no choice in this because only you can be the foundation of God's church. A church is where an altar is, and the presence of the altar is what makes it a church. Any church which does not inspire love has a hidden altar which is not serving the purpose for which God intended it. I must found His church on you because you who accept me as a model are literally my disciples." (OrEd.Tx.6.12)
Let us Community Miracles Center and A Course in Miracles students ..., "Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that, if the [Community Miracles Center and the A Course in Miracles community] last for a thousand years, men [and women] will still say, 'This was their finest hour.'"
You know Community Miracles Center is sitting right there at the pinnacle of this. If A Course in Miracles is going to become the spiritual "Bible" sourcebook of the 21st century and beyond, the Community Miracles Center is going to become the church, the spiritual organization, to carry that forward because we embrace everybody.
In the United States, there was a 75% decrease in homicides between 1990 and 2010. In 20 years, to have a 75% drop in homicides feels like the end of a war. That feels like the end of a war to me. The war is ending and we have a plateau of healing and prosperity that we can build the 21st century Roaring 20s upon.
I have met women who could not handle all the male language and left the Course. Tough luck for them, I guess. Considering how the Course says we are to be awoken gently, surely the Holy Spirit must have a more gentle answer. And yes, She does. A brilliant answer came to me in my meditation after I posed the question about the gender issue. Her answer totally resolved the male gender issue but how may surprise you. It did me.